Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pilgrimage, the one I would like to make

The pilgrimage I would like to do is to go in a poor country and pass a mouth there. Basically my goal is to realise the chance I have to live in a rich country and to refocus my mind on the good way, on the fact that money to bring happiness…

During this solitaire pilgrimage, I would like to pass a minimum of two weeks in an orphanage, as a helper. This is not a dream, but kind of. I would like to be there for these children, to listen them, to carry them… My goal is to realise the chance I have to born in Quebec, to have a good family, who love me. And I think they could give me a new way to see life. I am pretty sure that they will be an example of courage and determination for me. After this experience I will be more attentive to what happens in my life, and how I could help each other with basic things.

Another thing I would like to do during this pilgrimage is to pass a week with a typical family, and live like they live. One week as a poor person, I think that everyone needs it to realise the reality of these people, not only what the media tell us. I think and learn that this brings us to make a reflection on our life, to see our hearth and how it is. So my goal is to change my comportment in my life, which is too selfish.

The last think I would like to do is to go in a hospital and talk with the patient about their story, there way of life…

Finally, I would like to do this pilgrimage as soon as possible. I would like to serve to something in another country, a poor one.

No comments:

Post a Comment